1. general information
2. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- We may collect and process the following about you:
- information that you provide when registering for our Services;
- information that you publish on your user profile or which you post on in-game message boards. Please note that information that you voluntarily make public in your user profile, or which you disclose by posting comments will be publicly available and viewable by others. We do not hold any liability for any information that you voluntarily choose to be public through such and/or other explicit actions;
- information that you authorise a third party (e.g. a social network such as Facebook) to share with us, such as your email address or other information that may identify you;
- correspondence, or a record of it, if you should contact us;
- surveys that you complete; and
- statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns, which does not identify you. This means information about your computer and your use of our Services, including (where available) your IP address, unique mobile device identifier (UDID), International Mobile Equipment ID (IMEI), Android ID, device MAC address, social platform ID, advertising ID for Android platform, ID for advertisers (IDFA) and ID for vendors (IDFV) for iOS platform, OPEN UDID, ODIN, browser information, operating system, timestamps, the pages that you request, applications downloaded, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- We are unable to provide you with the Services unless you provide us with the personal data above (e.g. the processing of the personal data above is necessary to enter into the agreement with us and is necessary to maintain the contractual relationship between you and us).
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- 3.1.1 to ensure that the Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- 3.1.2 to identify you when you use the Service;
- 3.1.3 to answer your questions and improve the Service;
- 3.1.4 to notify you about changes to our Service;
- 3.1.5 to provide you with updates and other information about special offers and new features of our Service; and
- 3.1.6 for marketing purposes where you agree to this by not turning off this setting on your device (refer to your device settings) or withdraw your consent, by contacting us.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- 4.1.1 for marketing purposes;
- 4.1.2 to other members of the Starbreeze group of companies, our partners and service providers for the purpose of: managing or administering certain aspects of our Service; for analytics purposes; and to help us develop new services;
- 4.1.3 to protect the rights, property or safety of us or other Service users;
- 4.1.4 where we are obliged, or permitted, to do so by law; or
- 4.1.5 if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets.
- We may pass aggregated information to third parties about how our users use our Service but this will not include information which could be used to identify you.
5. HOW WE store YOUR INFORMATION
- We take appropriate organisational and technical measures to protect the personal information that we hold. We limit access to your personal information to those who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information in order to carry out their jobs.
- By submitting your personal information to us, you agree that we may retain your information for as long as is necessary (up to 5 years) to fulfil any of the services we provide or to comply with applicable legislation, regulatory requests and relevant orders from competent courts
6. RESPONDING TO LEGAL REQUESTS AND PREVENTING HARM
We may access, preserve and share your personal data in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or a subpoena or the like), or when necessary to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity, to protect ourselves, you and other users, including as part of investigations.
7. COOKIES, PIXELS AND OTHER SYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES
- All of the major browsers offer tips and guidance for managing the cookies available on your browser. There are also lots of different third party browser plugins and extensions available which you can download to make it easier to see and control your cookies.
- The Services are not directed to persons under the age of thirteen (13). If you are a parent or guardian of a person under the age of 13 and you become aware of that the child has provided personal data to us without your consent, please contact [email protected] to exercise your access, rectification, erasure, limiting of processing and objection rights.
- We may from time to time use third party advertisers or sponsors on our Service. In the event that we do so we will not disclose identifiable information about individuals but we may provide them with aggregated information about our users. We may also use such aggregated information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, men in London). We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' and sponsors' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
11. Accessing and updating user information
Starbreeze AB, Regeringsgatan 38, 111 53 Stockholm, Sweden